CHARTER & EXCURSION BOAT TRIPS
Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing
- Their website continues to be the location where you can get information about the Bunny Clark operation on a daily basis during the season and off-season.
They have a schedule and rates section, a photo section, a world records section and more.
Their fishing update section provides anglers with up to date information on the daily catch, fish sizes, daily weather, angler deeds and fishery management information.
Scenic Cruises - Finestkind Scenic Cruises currently operates May 1 through mid-October and has a variety of different trips and departure times to make it easy for everyone to include a trip along the Maine coast in their vacation plans.
Finestkind Scenic Cruises is located in Perkins Cove, one of the most picturesque parts of Southern Maine.
Chance Whale Watch - Scenic Lobster Cruises - Aboard Kylie's Chance
- Relax as they take you down the Kennebunk River, and out onto the Atlantic Ocean along the coastline of the Kennebunks. The captain gives you a brief history lesson and highlights points of interest.
- Our new 35' fiberglass "Cape Islander" expands your fishing options by also offering you exciting offshore sportfishing trips for cod, haddock, pollock, tuna and shark.
The Gath III continues in her finest tradition taking families inshore fishing for Striped Bass along
Maine's rocky coast, beaches and estuaries. Captain Satch and his sons....Captain's Whit and Dennis offer you your choice of two fine vessels for your fishing adventure along the Maine coast!
Breton's Fishing Charters - With a fleet of three boats and four Coast Gaurd Certified Captains Breton's Charters can take care of all your fishing needs in the Wells area.
World Within Sea Kayaking
- World Within has evolved over the years to now offer what they
feel is the best overall trip around. With one hour of on land instruction to get things started , then right into two hours of paddling. It's the closest trip in town and it is based on the demands of the novice. The trip departs from the Ogunqiut River Plantation right on the Wells Ogunquit border.
Coast Anglers Fishing - A professional Maine guided sportfishing service specializing in
saltwater fly fishing and light tackle angling for Striped Bass, Bluefish
and other saltwater gamefish. Let Captain Paul J. Rioux guide you on a memorable charter
experience along Southern Maine's coastal beaches, islands and
tidal estuaries from the Piscataqua to the Saco River. Or offshore for Cod, Haddock and other groundfish.
Lethal Weapon Fishing
- The Lethal Weapon is a 38' fiberglass fishing boat built in 1995, designed for comfort with custom charters in mind. The deck area is very spacious with rod holders and a custom padded boat chair for each person. There is also ample room for storage of cameras, coolers, and other belongings.
They offer charter fishing for stripers, bass, shark and
tuna and specialty cruises
First Chance Whale Watch
- Whale Watch - Aboard Nick's Chance - They typically travel approximately 20 miles off shore to Jeffery's Ledge, a feeding ground for minke, finback, white sided dolphins, humpbacks, and the very rare and highly endangered right whale.