Water Park - Located in Saco, Maine near Old Orchard Beach the park offers a day of fun and excitement for all ages. From high speed water slides to relaxing on a tube in the wave pool to a round of mini golf. Aquaboggan has something for everyone.
USA - Funtown U.S.A. - fun comes in all shapes and sizes. The park is the home of Maine's only wooden roller coaster Excalibur, Northern New England's largest vertical thrill ride Dragon's Descent, New England's longest and tallest log flume ride Thunder Falls, and our phenomenal collection of kiddie rides. The huge selection of games, shops and family fun activities provides something for everyone.
Splashtown USA - the water park located at Funtown Splashtown USA is available for your refreshing pleasure. In Splashtown USA you will find the latest in water park technology. Splashtown is two different themed sections, Splashtown and Pirate's Paradise.
York's Animal Kingdom
- With exotic animals from around the world, YORK'S WILD KINGDOM is recognized for its rare species and knowledgeable curators.
We offer a variety of family rides, paddle boats, an 18 hole miniature golf course, a petting zoo, scenic picnic grounds and even a Haunted House.
Jump On It! - Jump On In was created in 2005 as New England's first and largest indoor inflatable and jumping facility. The idea behind Jump On In was to provide something that hadn't existed in New England before: A private party place in a safe environment that allows children to invite a large number of guests to enjoy an athletic, active party on inflatable equipment and trampolines! We'd love to have you come over and Jump On In!
Old Marsh Coutry Club - The 18-hole "Old Marsh" course at the Old Marsh Country Club facility in Wells, Maine features 6,523 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 . Designed by Brian Silva, ASGCA, the Old Marsh golf course opened in 2008.
Webhannet Golf Club
- 18-hole course - The course features wide fairways, numerous bunkers, several water hazards and generous greens.
A private club, Webhannet welcomes public play on a limited basis. Tee times are required.
The Ledges - The 18-hole "Ledges" course at the The Ledges Golf Club facility in York, Maine features 6,981 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 74.3 and it has a slope rating of 144. Designed by William Bradley Booth, the Ledges golf course opened in 1998.
-18-hole course - The Links at Outlook for a unique golfing experience on a true links course. Come enjoy our undulating bent grass fairways and greens, which are surrounded by rolling dunes and scattered sand bunkers that come into play throughout this 140-acre course.
Dutch Elm Golf Course
- 18-hole course - One of Southern Maine's premier golf courses. Treat yourself to championship golf just 1.5 hours north of Boston and 30 minutes south of Portland, Maine where each hole offers distinct challenge and pleasant scenery.
Country Club - 18-hole course - Just a short drive from the coast of Maine, you'll find one of the area's finest golf courses at the Sanford Country Club. A semi-private course, Sanford is open to the public and, with four sets of tees, offers a fair challenge to golfers of all skill levels.
Merriland Farm Par 3 Golf Course
- 9-hole course - Merriland Farm is a 200 year old working
farm. The course is designed and built a Par 3 golf course among the berryfields.
Cape Neddick Country Club
- Famous golf course architect Donald Ross designed the course's original 9-holes in the early 1900's. In 1996 Brian Silva, one of New England's leading course architects, designed an additional 9 holes following Ross's design philosophy.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Old York Historical Society
- Twelve months a year Old York Historical Society is busy presenting informative and often fun programs and events for a wide audience.
Check out their calendar events to find out what is happening in 2005.
The Decorator Show House is held annually in the summer to raise much needed funds to support all the programs, preservation efforts, and events sponsored by Old York.
National Estuarine Research Reserve - Seven miles of hiking and cross-country skiing trails provide access to woodlands, fields, wetlands, beach, and dunes. Spectacular views and diverse habitats make the Reserve an especially popular destination for nature photographers and birdwatchers. Trail maps are available at the Visitor Center and at the entry kiosk.
Carson Wildlife Refuge - established to preserve ten important estuaries that are key points along migration routes of waterfowl and other migratory birds. During harsh winters, the refuge's marshes provide vital food and cover for waterfowl and other migrating birds at a time when inland waters are frozen. The refuge also supports piping plover, least terns, peregrine falcons, bald eagles and other state and federally protected species.
- Located on 3.5 acres in downtown Portsmouth, the arts festival has a long and rich history of successfully presenting the arts with no fixed admission.
(A $5 per person donation is requested to help defray the costs.)